May 23, 2009

ISO: Sugar Nellie Stamped Images

Hey All...

I'm in search of anyone with some Sugar Nellie stamps, (more specifically, the "Sweet Art Ebony" line) that would like to trade some images with stamp images that I have. I am looking for the following stamped images of Sugar Nellie:

  • Kitty
  • Summer Ice Cream
  • Sweet n' Sassy
  • Letter Box
  • Reflective
  • Planting Some Love
  • Pen Pal
  • Christmas Honey
  • Daisy
  • Pip w/Presents
I have stamps/images from the following companies:
  • Whipper Snapper
  • Penny Black
  • Sarah Kay
  • Magnolia
  • Hero Arts
  • Create In Me
  • Two Scoops Rice Designs
  • Himawari Babies (not stamped, but colored images).
  • Pink Petticoat
  • Nancy Kubo
  • Mindy Terasawa
  • Dustin Pike
  • Whiff Of Joy
Please contact me at littlecs7@gmail.com if you have some of these Sugar Nellie images, and would like to trade with me.....

Thanks for your help!!

Aloha,
Jen