May 28, 2009

Have You Heard of Dustin Pike?!

Have you heard of Dustin Pike?! I recently stumbled across his blog, and instantly fell in love with his cute adorable images. Oh Sistahs... you are going to LOVE them too!! First off, they are SUPER CUTE!!!! 2nd, they are DIGITAL IMAGES!!!!! 3rd, they are CHEAP!!!! 4th, Dustin is so GENEROUS in giving one 1 FREE image EVERY Wednesday.... you HAVE GOT TO go and check out his blog - and guess what?! There is no time limit on those free images... you can go back to the very 1st posting that Dustin posted, and get all of the FREE images - but you better hurry, he just might change his mind, and put a time limit after all. =0) Ok, so check out Dustin Pike's blog - and fall in love with his images too!!! I know we all love CUTE, and I know you will NOT be disappointed. I bought a whole bunch of stuffs from him already, and can't wait to create with them all!!!

So here is my 1st creation using Dustin's Fly A Kite Dragon. Oh, and this image is a FREEBIE too!!! I made it for my cousin's son's 1st birthday, which I missed going to the party this weekend - thanks to my cough. Yep, it's still lingering. But thank you all for your sweet comments and prayers!!! They are so much appreciated, and what a blessing it is, knowing that you are all praying for me!! Thank you!!! Ok, so this dragon is super cute, huh!??! Dustin has a bunch of other cute dragons, so if you like cute dragons, check out the ones that Dustin drew up!!

For the sentiment, I made it on my Photo Shop Element and printed on my printer. I didn't have a sentiment for this image, so I made one up myself.

I colored the image with my copics. I didn't do a color slide for this one, because I was in a rush to do this card. I used the new nesties that I recently purchased, and kept the front of the card blank. The DSP is DCWV, a glitter stack.

Ok sistahs, gotta go, Cy wants me to play on the Wii with him. Have a beautiful day!!

Hugs,
Jen