May 10, 2009

Happy Mommy's Day....


Sistahs, first of all.... Happy Mommy's Day!!! I just want to send Mother's Day wishes to everyone out there celebrating this beautiful day of accomplishments!!! Have a Blessed Day in Jesus today... For those that have lost their mother or lost their child(ren), or their spouse that were mothers to their children, I pray that you may you have peace and comfort throughout the day, and that you have a Blessed Day in Jesus as well.... Big Hugs n' Kisses to all....

Ok, so on to what I made for some special Mama's in my life.... I used my Cricut, and the Box #2 cut that I designed on my Design Studio. I know huh?! Making use of that cut, and it's such a fun cut to cut. Friday night, when I had the Crafty Crew over, Rina (GG) cut 18 of these. Hee heee.... she had a great watching the machine cut it for her too. She could've cut it at home, but she wanted to be in the presence of all of us. LOL....

Anyways, so I have 6 of these cute lil' buggahs.... On 1 side, I filled with goodies to munch on, Hershey's Hugs, and the Senbei cracker, the other side I filled with a nail filer, lip gloss, paper soap and a mini Hawaii post-it note pad.

I used the George, and Beyond Birthday cartridges, Prima Flowers, Dew Drops, and the DSP is from Whipper Snappers Designs. If you own a Cricut Machine, and the Cricut Design Studio, you can download this cut from my Cricut Cuts By Jen blog.



Thanks for stopping by... we're going to church this morning, and then possibly take a drive around the island with my mom, dad n' sis... I'll let y'all know about it tomorrow!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen