May 1, 2009

Crafting Fun Days n' Nights

Aloha!!

Beginning this month, I'm going to host Crafting Fun Days n' Nights twice a month (4 times total). This is a casual type gathering, you'd bring your own project(s) that you are working on, or come and create whatever you think of. I will have my inks, stamps, machines and supplies to use. Hang out with friends, talk stories, eat, and grab ideas off of each other. I hope you and your friends can come out to join us. Here are the dates I have set for the month of May. Fee is $5, which'll got towards pizza or for any type of pupus we can munch on. Bring your own drinks....

  • Friday, May 8th @ 7 pm - 11 pm
  • Tuesday, May 12th @ 9 am - 1 pm
  • Tuesday, May 26th @ 9 am - 1 pm
  • Friday, May 29th @ 7 pm - 11 pm
Please let me know if you would like to attend any of these fun crafting events. This is for anyone on the island of Oahu, State of Hawaii. Please email me at littlecs7@gmail.com or leave a comment here with your contact info.

Aloha,
Jen