May 20, 2009

Christmas Weekly Challenge #17


Sistahs.... I am sooo late in posting this. Please forgive me. I am sick, sick, sick... yuck!!! I thought I could beat this one, but it is sure slowing me down. I didn't really have the mojo or energy to create for this week, but I had an idea of what I wanted to make. This week, it is a color challenge, selected by Debbie, one of the CSYAL Designers.

Pleae forgive me, I can't really type anything right now, my throat is mega burning, and I just want my body to MOVE, but it's not cooperating. Mucus are lingering within my lungs.... ack!!! Nonetheless, I am going to go picnicing with my Sister Nash... and we're going to check out Moanalua Gardens.

Here is my creation.... I copied a sketch I saw on an SU! mini catalog.... when I first finished my card - it didn't really look Christmasy... then I thought of using dew drops to add "lights" to the palm trees. Palm trees were cut on my Cricut Machine - using the "Life's A Beach" cartridge, sentiment is SU!, Stickles for glitz....

Hope you are all having a blessed day.... I am looking forward to feeling better soon...



Thanks for stopping by, sistahs....