April 24, 2009

Two Scoops Rice Designs: You Are Berry Sweet

Happy Aloha Friday, my fellow stamping friends!!! Here is another Two Scoops Rice Designs creation that I made recently. Actually, this was one of the projects I had the Glama Gurlz create at our session this past weekend. It was sooo much fun. But I will write more about that later.

Just wanted to post this card for all of you to see... This strawberry is sooo cute!!! I told you she makes these fruits n' other foods with cute faces on them, right?! Have you gone and seen for yourself yet?! This strawberry can be found in the food set called "Fruit Set". This set comes with 3 sentiments, and 6 fruits - including the all time Hawaii favorite fruit - the pineapple!!! It's an adorable one too!!! I will have to play with that pineapple next. LOL!!! There is this one set that I've got my eyes on tho' - it's gonna be next on my list! It's this one:

This set is called "Cupcake & Ice Cream Cuties Set". Can you see all the googlie eyes that can go on these?!?! These cute lil' heads on the top of these cupcakes so darling.... not only do I want to eat them, I want to kiss them too!!! LOL!!!

Ok, sorry for going off track, I just HAD TO share that set with you. Back to my card and what I used to create it... For the cardstock, I embossed with CB's Argyle - and to get the white ink on the negative part of the cardstock, I ink'd the CB folder (on one side), with while ink. At first, you couldn't really tell it was ink'd. But when it dried, it showed faintly - but I love the look!!! You should try it!!! I've added the googly eyes again to the strawberries eyes, and added crystal glaze for her cute pink cheeks. I don't have a close up shot of the glaze, but you get the idea.

Ok, gotta go!!! I hope you have a beautiful Aloha Friday and an awesome weekend!!! Today I'm spending the day with Wini and Irene!!! Woooo Hooooo!!! We're going to be Cricuteering today - How FUN!!!!! Looking forward to my day with the both of them.

See ya all tomorrow....

Big Hugs,
Jen