April 23, 2009

Two Scoops Rice Design: Sleeping Baby Fairy


Hey There.... I have more RAK's to share - but I think I'm going to spread them out throughout the week. I wanted to share something that I created, because I know you all have been wondering, "What's Up, Jen?!".....

This project was actually a project that we did for our 1st Glama Gurlz gathering of this year. I used a Two Scoops Rice Design image. My friend and fellow local girl, Renae, is the owner and creator of this line of stamps. I'm soooo blessed to know her!! The designs that she has created are soooo cute, and hard to resist!!! Fortunately, I am on the DT of Two Scoops, so I will probably be creating a whole bunch of stuffs with the products I received and purchased from her. So be prepared!!! LOL...

Here's more on my project. I first stamped a #10 white envelope with sakura flowers - from Hero Arts. I then cut at 3", and the bottom half of the envelope, I ran through a paper crimper. Cut a scrap piece of paper to the width of the envelope, and cut with my Friskar's "Wave" scissors to have a scallop edge. The Circle Scallop die wus cut using my Nesties, and I colored my image with my Copics Sketch Markers. I used a blue bling, and added some stickles to the fairy's wings, antennas and his basket. Adhered the circle scallop to the top portion of the envelope, and all done!!! The top can easily come off, and you can add anything within the envie.... maybe perhaps hot chocolate... or any other packet of mix that you'd like to send to your friends. =0)

Now, there are so much more images that Two Scoops Rice Designs have, if you like cute things, this is the online store to check out. You will just adore all of her drawings. And because she is a local girl of Hawaii - those of you that love Hawaii cute stamps, like Musubis, Saimin, Spam Musubi, Asian Foods (ALL with cute adorable smiley faces, I might add!!!)... you are going to definitely love her stuffs!!!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful, blessed Thursday!!! Everyday that you wake up is a gift from God!!! What a blessing ain't it?!?!

Hugs,
Jen