April 29, 2009

Love Owls.... A Nancy Kubo Design

Happy Aloha Wednesday Lovies....

Real quick post - I have Evie, a Glama Gurl coming over in about 20 mins, I'm going to have a 1-on-1 session with her, on how to create with the Cricut. So, gotta keep this short. So yesterday, I put out a challenge - to used your Two Scoops Rice Designs images. I didn't get any players, so I'm going to extend it for a week. =0) And, no need to create as much as you can, just create 1 creation and post your link here - because I found it hard myself to create more than 1 project. LOL.... oh but, I was able to create 2 more TSRD cards, just didn't have the time to upload. So I figure I wait til' the next Tuesday's TSRD day, and I'll post it then. =0)


So here is my creation for today. I created it using these Lil' Owl Graphics from Nancy Kubo, which I purchased from Little Dreamer Designs. Oh boy... Nancy has some NEW images up, so I'm going to go shopping!!! LOL... loving them all, Nancy!! Keep them coming girl!!! The images on here were actually placed together... as the image of the owl on the branch was 1 image, then I added the brown owl. Such a sweet loving card for an anniversary or wedding. This particular image pack is on sale, right now!!! For only $2.45. You can use your word program to retrieve these images, you don't need to have Photo Shop or any other program out there that you think you might need. All card stock and paper were in my scrap bin... so I'm slowly trying to use them up before using new paper that I keep buying..... what's new?!?!

Ok, I've got this "1 laundry load - or more" goal going here, so I have to get on the ball, and end this post. =0) Evie is going to be here soon!!! Yippee!!!!

Have a blessed Wednesday... it's a beautiful day in Hawaii... the sun is shining nice n' bright. Oh, and I quit drinking coffee.... haven't quite kicked Pepsi yet...

Aloha,
Jen