April 7, 2009

Himawari Babies: A Tent Top Card


Good Morning Tuesday!!! Sorry a little late this morning. Cy goes back to school, so trying to get things in order, and sneaking in a quick time to post.

Here's another card created with Himawari Babies cut out images. This image is called 3" Daisy. I don't think she is added to the store, just yet - so take this as a sneak peek!!! =0) This image was actually given to me by Cristina Visi herself, and she wanted to see what I could do with it. I haven't done a tent top card in a long time, so I knew I wanted to do one of these for this image. I've added stickles again... it makes her images come to life. =0) The sentiment is of Stampin' Up!, and a lil' dew drop to embellish. The scallop circle is a Nestability, DS Paper is DCWV from my stash of scrap paper.

Speaking of scrap bin, don't you find it growing n' growing?! I will be trying to create using more of the scrap paper I have - gotta make simple n' easy cards. Infact, the church that we go to is going to have a garage sale to help raise money for their school. So I'm going to make simple cards using my scrap paper. Maybe make packs of cards or sell each card for $2 or so, what do you think?! Hopefully I can push out a lot of cards. Oh hey - if you wanna help me, let me know, the sale is in May, so I should have some time to receive cards. But I'll post more info on that later.

Going back to my card and Himawari Babies, I wanted to point out the gallery that is growing quickly. If you purchase HB's and would like to share your creations in the Himawari Babies Gallery - please send your creations to: himawaribabies@aol.com and in the subject line insert: Honeybee Collection Sample. Also, the 20% off sale ends TODAY!!!! So don't fret don't forget, get your orders in to take advantage of this great deal!!!

Have a wonderful day today....

Aloha,
Jen