April 14, 2009

Himawari Babies: A Card for My Niece


First of all, thank you for all that have commented and left me encouraging messages of my new found faith. God Is Good!!!! =0)

As you've also previously read, I attended my niece's 1st birthday party this past weekend. I had a card already made, so I didn't have to rush (this once). LOL.... But check it out, I used another Himawari Babies image. It made it a lot easier to finish this card, but lookie - there were some stamping that I did!!! But my mojo isn't really back yet.... it'll come back in time, just got some projects to work on, being that I have a Cricut class this coming Saturday, and a Glama Gurl gathering on Sunday. So I need to get into the groove, and snap out of it, right?!?!

Well, here's what my card was made with.... HB: Kuma The Dog, Cardstock: SU!, DS Paper: Martha Stewart, Crystal Glaze, Cake image: Hero Arts, HB Tag image: SU!, SU! punch, Jewels: Hero Arts, Ink: SU!

Ohh!!! I've added 2 batch of photos to my Hawaii Photos blog. Here is one of the photos... stop on by and check it out....

Have a wonderful Tuesday evening....

Aloha,
Jen