April 23, 2009

Easter RAKs from Wini

Sooo cute.... Wini made these boxes for me and my boys. This crate box thingy was made with the Sizzix #2 box which is currently being sold in the SU! catalog, somewhere in the back of the catalog. You cut 2 of these, fold them up, and then stick them together, and create this cute adorable crate. But WAIT..... for those of you that own a Cricut Machine and the Design Studio program, (because you need the program and the USB cord for your Cricut to read your computer, and for your computer to send the info to your machine).... hold off from purchasing this cut - just yet. I'm actually working on creating this cut on my DS program, and will have the file done real soon. =0) Can't wait to share it with you Cricutettes!!!

Back to Wini's creation - she used the HK Easter Sizzix cut, which is so cute.... I bought one too - LOL, but didn't get a chance to use it this year. Oh well...



This is the other RAK Wini gave me. It's pretty neat to see that circle cut going right through the middle of the box. I love it so much, that I can only drool at those chocolate candies in there.
Again, she used another HK die cut from Sizzix.