April 22, 2009

Christmas Weekly Challenge #13

Ok... I'm back!!! Been hiding out for a while, again. Just got lots of things going on with my kids, home and friends. I've been creating, taking pictures, but not able to post them as quick as possible. Still trying to get myself on a system. I've also had a Cricut class this weekend, at Photo Craft. It was a fun class, and a wonderful bunch of crafty ladies!! I will be having another class this Friday at my home. So, if you don't work during the day, and would love to learn more about the Cricut, and do some Cricut projects, please email me and let me know. The class will be from 9 am - 12 pm, and it is $10, bring a pupu. This is open to anyone that resides on the island of Oahu. =0)

I'm late for this challenge. Please forgive me. We're on week #13, wowzah!!! Here is the sketch that Maria put out for us to do. It was fun doing this creation. I used my Cricut again. I dunno, as of lately - I have been really into using my Cricut machine. Maybe it's because I know it was such a big investment? But so are my stamps, right? I want to at least try to create 1 stamped product and 1 Cricut product daily. Notice I said "try" because, really - I don't know if I can even create 1 daily in the first place. Seems if I place goals, I can never get it done, so why don't I just be quiet and do what I can do, right?! Amen!!

Sorry I haven't been around your blogs lately - I will get to some today, and visit you in this hour. I hope it doesn't take me an hour just to post this card up. That's the thing, I just seem to let my fingers ramble off, and then I'm writing about things that don't really matter. Sometimes, it's because I want my posting to be filled with words, and not just dead space. But I dunno, might have to think about that. Does anyone really care what I write and say anyways? LOL... really, it's also a little daily journal for myself to read back upon one day. You can obviously tell that my mind goes on and on about things.

Anyways, for my card, I used DCWV design paper, Cricut: Doodle Charms (for reindeer and circles), Friskar's scissors for the scallop border, the sentiment is from Hero Arts, and the ticket punched edges I used with my circle punch. You can check out my tutorial here if you wanna see how I did it. Oh!!! Don't you think them googlie eyes are soooo darling?!?!?! I have a entire stash of them, so don't be surprise if you see more of them googlie eyes.

Please visit the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog to check out the other creation made by the Diva Design team. They all did such a great job - and most of us used some kinda scallop in our sketch, I thought that was so neat!!!

Ok, I'm off to wash the dishes, and then I've gotta take my doggies to the groomers!!! Yay!!! I'll post pics of how they look before n' after. =0) That would be fun, huh?!?!

Hugs,
Jen