April 2, 2009

Brrthday RAK Club & Birthday RAK from Joy

Here are the new members of my Birthday RAK Club.... Welcome All!!!
  • Joann Bagon (CA)
  • Diane Shiraishi (HI)
  • Eunice Chong (HI)
  • Jovita Torres (AZ)
  • Kyoko Patoc (HI)
  • Betty Townsend (CA)
Wow... thanks for joining the fun, gals!! If you are interested in signing up.. please shoot me an email at littlecs7@gmail.com including the following info:
  • Full Name
  • Mailing Address
  • Birth Date
  • Blog Url
I update the club monthly.... or if I have free time during the middle of the month. But do not worry, I will get you added one way or another.

Now for the very cute birthday RAK that Joy Uyehara, of A Place To Be Me gave me:





Thanks Joy!!! Love all these goodies you gave me. More fun things to play with!!!

~Jen