April 16, 2009

Birthday Goodies for Michelle

Hows it going, people!??! My friend Michelle, of Mushi's Creative Inspirations celebrated her birthday last month. Here is what I sent her....

A Pillow box cut using my cricut, this box was from the Wedding solutions cartridge. Other cartridges I used were Hello Kitty Font, and Pooh & Friends. I filled this box with some stamping goodies.



Here is a clear tube that I filled with some beads, then decorated with some flower blings, oh - and used a Himawari Baby image too!! The image I used is "Honey Bug" - I added some stickles for glitz, added a little more color to her hair with my Copics, and a flower bling for her hair.


By the way... For those of you that don't own a Cricut, but would love to have some cuts of your own, please check out my Cricut blog: Cricut Cuts By Jen for details on how to order them from me!! Cuts come fully assembled, and shipping is FREE!!! This would be a great way for those that also own a Cricut, but don't have a certain cartridge they are looking for, and might only want 1 or 2 cuts from that particular cartridge. Check out the sidebar for more info on other products and services I have available. =0)

Hope you're having a blessed Thursday!! I'm working on my projects for this week's classes!! I have 2 classes this weekend, a Cricut class on Saturday, at Photo Craft - a Local Craft Store here in Hawaii (email me at littlecs7@gmail.com for more info), and my Glama Gurlz are getting together at my house on Sunday. WooooOooo HoooOoooo... can't wait to see my Glamaz, I miss them all soooo very much!!! We're going to have a great time!!!!

The week's almost over!!! Yeee Haaaawwww....

Hugs,
Jen