April 18, 2009

Aloha RAK Sign Up **OPEN**: FOR MAY

It is BACK!! The Aloha RAK, that is.... and I'm putting a little "twist" to it and adding a little challenge to each monthly Aloha RAK. Hopefully it is as fun to all of you, as it seems to me... here's what you'll need to do:

1st off, RAK is an acronym for Random Act of Kindness. You are simply creating a little something to brighten someone's day. You will be matched up with someone whom you may or may not know. The matching is done by me. However, that person will not know who her RAK'r is until she receives her RAK, and vice versa. This Aloha RAK is open to everyone everywhere.

For The Month of May, here is your challenge:
(Corrected, as previously showed for the month of "April")

You are to create your card or project using these 4 colors:



Please include a minimum of 5 stamped images, stamped on white cardstock, with black ink.

At the end of the month, I will post all participants creations here on my blog. Therefore, when you are done with your project, please email me a photo or link to your project.

Please comment here if you would like to sign up for the Aloha RAK for the month of May. Then email me at littlecs7@gmail.com with your mailing address. Last day for sign ups will be on April 24th, 2009 (Friday).

It's time to play!!!!

Aloha,
Jen