March 2, 2009

Scrappy Sunday Creation


Hey All... went to Kauai this past weekend for a lil' getaway with the family. CY3 says it was a birthday getaway. It was nice n' relaxing, I didn't bring my laptop so I felt I was kinda lost. I was however able to get online via my cell phone, and posted updates to my Facebook here n' there. So that fed my need.

Anyways, now it's time to play catch up. First on my Sunday Challenge - Scrappy Sunday's, which is a group on Paper Craft Planet, that recently was created by Jen Tapler. She puts out page layouts every Sundays, and I play along. For this week, this is the layout Jen put out there. I joined this group so that I could actually scrap at least once a week. I don't use paper to scrap, everything I do is digital scrapbooking. So, there are no messes to clean up afterwards, and I can take everything with me as long as they are downloaded to my laptop. So, the next time I go on a trip - I'm taking my laptop, for sure, no matter if there isn't any internet connection, at least I can still digi-scrap, right?!

Ok, so here's my take on it. I used a photo of my babies, which I took during a shopping trip to the biggest mall in Hawaii - Ala Moana.

I used a mixture of elements, which I purchased all online. I can't remember where I purchased them, all I know is that I went on this purchasing phase - because everything I saw out there were O-So-CA-Yute!!! The program I used is Photo Shop Elements. I did this layout while I waited at CY4's school parking lot, waiting for him to get out of school.

Hope you like it... time to work on my Christmas Challenge... I'll post pics from Kauai soon too!!

Aloha,
Jen