March 4, 2009

Christmas Challenge #6


Wow... Christmas Challenge #6 already? We're just moving along, huh?! I am loving this challenge. Although I have been late for the last 2 weeks, I always look forward to what Maria has next to challenge her Designing Divas. So here is the challenge she set out for us this week. This sketch, and on top of following this sketch, we are to use a minimum of 3 eyelets - NOTHING ELSE for embellishments - JUST EYELETS!!! Oh, but Maria said that it's ok to use stickles, so that I most definitely did!!!

I totally love Maria's layout, and I wasn't sure about using ONLY eyelets, and for some reason, although she said eyelets, I was thinking brads... duh!!! But by the time it was time to use them, they looked perfect in all the right places that I've placed them. Oh, and the colors that I've used on this.... sooooo yummy!!! I really love how the silver brads go so well with these colors. I don't think I'm going to give away this card to anyone this Christmas. Sorry - it's going to go into my folder of "Favs To Keep". LOL... I don't think I wanna give ANY of my Christmas cards I've created away, so far. Yea, I am pretty vain about it. Hahaha.... terrible of me... hopefully I will get over this by the time Christmas comes around. Right now, I am just loving the colors I've used on my creation.

The stamp image of the Poinseitta is from The Angel Company. It's such a pretty stamp, I could see myself using it even before I used it. I colored it with Copics, and then outlined with Stickles. The sentiment is also from The Angel Company. =0)

If you haven't already done so, go on and check out our Christmas Stampin' All Year Long blog, and challenge yourself to create a Christmas card once a week. Check out what the other Designing Divas did as well for this challenge.

I still in the process of sending out Little C's orders. I hope to complete all orders by the end of this week. Thank you all for being so patient!!!

Much Hugs,
Jen