February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day RAK's

Happy Valentine's Day!!! How was your V-Day?! We don't usually celebrate the day "with love", because love is all around us all the time. I am so lucky and blessed to have a great husband and wonderful children. We said "Happy Valentine's Day" to each other, and that's about it. I don't expect flowers or anything else - but once in a while, CY3 will surprise me with something. But throughout the year, love is always in the air anyways. =0) Therefore, I sure hope you had a great day as well!!! The weather today was especially cool and breezy throughout the day - we lounged around. I tried creating a few things, but after a while, I got tired, and headed to bed. A nap took place... and ahhh, I am refreshed again!!

Man, what is going on with my BLOG??! I feel like I'm letting you, {my readers} down for not posting everyday. But I know you all know how it is, and isn't even thinking like that. I have got to get on the ball, and I will. So thanks for bearing with me, and understanding my absentness. I have to admit, Facebook has been a huge reason why I haven't been crafting n' posting. Meeting up with ol' friends, and finding out what they've been up to... it can be very addicting. But I am slowly coming around, and will be back at creating and posting regularly, REAL SOON.

Anyways, I have received some Valentine's RAKs from friends that I am so blessed to have. You guys always make me smile. Such a delight to receive all these cute treats.

The 1st RAK was received from my newest BFF, Michelle of Mushi's Creative Inspirations. Michelle is such a sweetie. She just loves to create with all her heart, and she shares her creations with her buddies. I am totally honored. She decorated a glass container with adorable DP. Her Hello Kitty is a Sizzix Die Cut, and she added the cutest button to HK's bow. So cute, ya?!?! Michelle filled this container with YUMMIES!!! Not only did she fill them with yummies to eat, but also with yummies to create with!! But these yummies all look good enough to eat, huh?!?! Thank you sooo much Michelle... I love all these lil' treats you've sent me!! Michelle personalized the top of the jar with a monogram of my initial using her Just Rite stamp set. I tell ya, those Just Rite stamps come in handy in making such great personalized gifts. I will be making some samples in the coming days - so I can share with you...

The next RAK came fro my girl {Glama Gurl - that is}, Jodie, of Hawaiian Angels. She gave each of us Glama Gurlz this cutie pie heart shaped lil' holder that was cut on her Cricut using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge. In it, was filled with darling heart shaped paper clips!! SOO CUTE!!! She decorated the outside of the holder with paper flowers that were punched with the SU! trio flower punch, and stickles. Lovely creation, Jo!! Thank you so much for sharing some love with me and the other GG'z!!!!

The last RAK I received is from Myra of 808KKreations. She is one of the newest members to join our Glama Gurlz group. I will be introducing all the new members {{as well as the originals}} soon. She also sells her adorable handmade creations on Shop Handmade - you can check out what she has for sell here. Myra sent me this notepad which she cutely covered using a TAC stamp. She accented the cover with a silk flower, and added a bling to the middle of it. I love the color combo that she used on her project - it is so bright and cheerful. Love them ribbons too... oh how I love all my ribbons!!!

Well, these are all of the RAKs I have to share with you today. I hope you all had a marvelous day today with your special someone{s}. If you don't have a special someone, know that there is a special someone out there that truly loves you... his name is JESUS!!!! =0)

Oh before I leave... here's a pic of my computer pal... Sir Ceasar. He's like the same size as my laptop - actually smaller. He likes to sit next to my laptop and is in wonder when he watches the lil' arrow icon move all around as I move the mouse.... tooo cute!!!

Have a blessed evening....

With Love n' Aloha,
Jen