February 4, 2009

Sympathy Card....


It's always saddens me to make these kinda cards. I wanted to make it a simple, yet send a sweet loving statement. The sentiment is one of my stamps that I've had for 14 years!!! I think it's a Rubber Stampede stamp. The leaves are from TAC (remember them?!). Ink and cardstock is of SU!. Dew drops are from the Grapes n' Leaves set from Little C's.

I hope you're having a nice evening!!! Last night's event was for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Cancer Foundation of Hawaii. We got together at Willows, and got to meet Coach Mac, Colt Brennan, and other UH Warriors, Ms Hawaii, Augie T.... I will post some photos on the Any Kine blog as soon as I weed through some of them. Cy was soooo cute with Couch Mac!!!

Anyways, have a blessed evening.... kiss your hubby and hug your keikis!!!

Hugs,
Jen