February 10, 2009

Sketch Challenge #3 (02-09-09)

Hello All....

On Monday (yesterday), Maria posted a new sketch challenge for the Christmas blog. I wasn't able to finish my creation til' this morning. Sorry about that... a little behind, but better late than never. =0). I have to also work on my creation for Little C's Color Combo Challenge posted today, but Rina. So I hope to have it up later this afternoon. Here is the card I created for the Christmas blog challenge. Be sure to check out the Christmas blog for others take on this challenge. I think everyone did an awesome job!!!!

Here's what I used on this card: Stamp: Whipper Snapper, Copics to color, Cuttlebug folders: Snowflakes and Spots n' Dots, Misc Buttons, Red Pearls, Die Cut Lettering: Cricut - Calligraphy Collection (NEW for me!!!), Friskars Scallop Edge scissors, Oval Colluzle Template, Misc Ribbon.

Ok... I gotta get going, I have to finish Little C's challenge, and hopefully post it up today.

=0)

Aloha,
Jen