February 3, 2009

Little C's Sketch Challenge - 1st one of the Year!!!!



It's time for Little C's weekly challenges again!!!! This week, we have started it off with a sketch challenge. Every week, we will alternate between a sketch and a color combo challenge. So I hope you will come along n' play with me n' the rest of the Little C's Divas. At the end of the week, 1 lucky person will be chosen to win a lil' something from Little C's!!

For this week's sketch, Maria created a pretty neat one to work with. My take on it features Maria's sketch turned 90 degrees to the left.

I used a Sarah Kay stamp, and it's called "A Kiss For Chloe". Chloe is such a sweet pretty name, huh?! Maybe if I have a baby, and if it's a girl, I just might name her "Chloe"... LOL!!! NO!!! I am NOT prego.. I'm just saying, IF I was to get pregnant again, then I'd possibly choose this sweet name. Ok, enough about that. On to my card. Always gotta go off subject, ya?! Ok, so anyways, I colored my image with my Copic pens. I'm still very much in love with these pens. They have been quite loyal to me, and have put out all the requirements, and haven't let me down. I've added some white highlights with my white acrylic paint. The flower sentiment is from SU! That's a green button in the middle, with a dew drop on top!! The ribbons are from American Crafts. Cardstock is of Bazzill, and DP is 3 Bugs.

Ok don't forget to check the other Diva's creations - simply head on over to Little C's blog to see all creations in one place. If you would like to check out each Diva's site, click on their name and you will be taken to their blogs!!

To participate, create your project, and upload to the web. Post a comment here, to let us know where your creation is posted. You are NOT required to use Little C's products, however if you do, your project will be uploaded to our gallery!!! If you would like to be invited to view all Little C's gallery, simply send me a request to littlecs7@gmail.com.

I have a super busy day today... got lots to do n' going to dinner with Colt Brennan n' the rest of his UH crew tonight (wooo hooo!!!!), I'll post some photos later on my Any Kine blog.

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen