February 10, 2009

Little C's Color Combo Challenge (2/10/09)



It's time for our weekly Little C's Challenge!!! This week, we're working on a color combo challenge. Rina, choose this color combo to challenge the Diva's. We were to also make it a VDay card. SO, VDay it is. The first thing I thought of with these colors were of the USA flag... I had to put on my idea cap, and I actually loved putting these colors together. Great choice, Rina!! Anyways, head on over to the Little C's blog to check out the challenge, and the other Diva's creations. Everybody did a great job!!!

Here's what I used for my creation: Stamp: Whiff of Joy - Angel Hugging Heart (LC's Sold Out!!!), Fine Glitter, Copics to color, CB Folder: Swiss Dots, Spellbinder Die Cuts (New to my collection!!!), Velvet Heart Brads - Doodlebug, Buttons: Misc (idea derived fr Jo n' JeNN -thanks babes!!!). Sentiment: Hero Arts (I took out the letter "i" that was there... figured the girl could be the "I").

Thanks for popping in... try the challenge... you may win something.... I'm off to announce the winner of last week's challenge. Oh, and don't worry - I'm due to announce the winner of my "game" from last week as well... be back real soon. For now, I have to start din-din.... yummy Lasagna Rolls!! My favorite!!!

Aloha,
Jen