February 20, 2009

Happy Aloha Friday!!! A Digi Scrapped Page

I am so happy that today is Aloha Friday. But this weekend is going to be a very busy one, indeed!! My hubby's store will have a Huge Tent sale, which is opened to the public (see previous post) - he usually sells to contractors, so being opened to the public during this weekend could land you a great offer!!. If you live on Oahu, and need new appliances for your house, or your mom's house, you seriously should check it out. CY3 told me last night that they have microwaves (the kine that hangs under the shelving) that are sold for retail at $649, and they are going to go for $99!!! So, that's the kinda sale that's gonna be going on. Anyways, if you get a chance, check it out. I will be checking it out as well... so if you go, maybe I'll see you there?

As you all probably noticed, I haven't blogged in a while. Which means I haven't created in a while either. I have a list of things that I need to create. But my taxes had to come first, and boy am I thrilled that it is pau!! But wait, this weekend, we are going to have our Glama Gurlz welcoming party. Remember I had open enrollment for my local Stamping Community referred to as the Glama Gurlz? Well, I had 9 gurlz sign up, making us now a group of 14 gurlz!!! WOWZER!!! What a blessing indeed it is!!!

The party is a little get together, a few make n' takes. So, gotta think up something quick n' simple for that.

Ok, on to today's project. I Digi Scrapped!!! Yes, it's been a while, huh?! I feel like I have to get back into the grove... so doing a digital page I figured would be the best way to go since all I need is my laptop and the elements that I've purchased. The elements I've used on this page is from Mindy Terasawa's All Boy SB Kit. You can purchase it from Designer Digitals. Her stuffs are SOOO Cute. I couldn't help but to buy them, ya know?? This photo was taken of Cy when he was sleeping sometime in January of this year. I hope I can get back to DigiScrapping, because it's so fast, and I'm so behind on getting my photos scrapped. I didn't even make it past February of last year! Hah!!!

Ok, have a great weekend everyone... hopefully I can create some cards today... we'll see!!

Hugs,
Jen