February 25, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge #5

Happy Hump Day All!!! I'm late with this weeks Christmas challenge. But am so proud that I was able to do it. This week, Maria has challenged us to create not only using this sketch, but also using this particular color combo (pink, purple and blue). Which I totally LOVE!!! If you don't know me by now - I LOVE LOVE LOVE working with pastel colors. I wish it was Spring all year long !! hahaha... well, at least creating with those types of colors. I have yet to come across a pastel colored Halloween creation. LOL!!! I bet that is why I love working on baby creations.

So here's what I came up with. My image is from Whipper Snapper. I already had it stamped, so it was perfect for this card. DP is Martha Stewart, buttons are from my box of buttons, ribbon is from Long's Drugs. I used my Copic Sketch Markers to color. I didn't put a sentiment, but I don't think it needs a sentiment. The card says it all, right?!?! This snowman stamp is sooo dang adorable. I'm so glad I got him when I did. I just wanna squeeze his cheeks when I see him. LOL!!!

Ok, stop by the Christmas Challenge blog to check out what all the other Designing Divas came up with.... Thanks for stopping by!!!

Have a blessed week, people!!!

With Love,
Jen...