February 24, 2009

2 Scoops Designs for Little C's Color Combo Challenge #2


Good Morning!! Today's color challenge was posted before I could finish my sample. Sorry! But here's the challenge for all.... Thank you to Corrina for selecting this pretty combo challenge. What a cute combo, huh?! Well, here is what I came up with....

Here's what I used: Image - Two Scoops Rice Designs. These designs are newly created, they are from the "Garden Fairy" bunch that Renae drew up. Isn't this stamp adorable?!?! I have so many more in mind that I want to create with - just gotta make the time. But head on over to Two Scoops and see what other cute stamps are available to add to your ever growing collection. I also used my Cricut to cut out "hello", I used Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, and cut on a rusty red type cardstock (Bazzill). The purple daisies are Martha Stewart flowers - which was part of a RAK that my stamping sister Rina gave me... thanks, dahling!!! The white highlights were made using white acrylic paint. CB folder is "Dots n' Spots", and DP is from DCWV - one of the paper stacks.

Well, if you'd like to join in on the fun and take the challenge, 1 lucky winner receives a prize from Little C's at the end of the week's challenge. Go on and check out Little C's, and find out what you need to do to take on the challenge. While you're there - check out what the Little C's Diva's created with this challenge.

Aloha n' Have an awesome Tuesday!!

~Jen