January 9, 2009

Scrapbook In A Box **UPDATED**


Happy Aloha Friday!! Thank you all for leaving me sweet comments of concerns for Cy!! He is recovering quickly, and is already back to playing video games, so you know he's all good by now.

I missed the garbage truck this morning (stop rolling your eyes, Jan!!)... yep... actually, they showed up too early!! They are usually here around 7 am, but they were picking up at 6:30 am... I was taken by surprised!!! By the time I realized that my garbage needed to be on the street, they were already passing us. LOL!!! I'm on slow-mode today anyways.

Well, here is one of the handmade items that I gave at my Little C's Christmas Party. You know, for the Secret Santa thingy? I made a Scrapbook In A Box, and threw in some goodies from the store. The SBIB is pretty easy to do. I did a tutorial back when I was an SU! demonstrator, and it is located here. I'll update the tutorial with some new papers when I get a chance. The winner of this prize has an infant child, and this past Christmas was baby's 1st Christmas, so this box can come in handy if she wants to make it a Baby's 1st Christmas SBIB, huh?! I hope she does!!!

The DS papers that were used on this project is from DCWV. I just absolutely LOVE all the glitterpacks that DCWV comes out with. Just gotta have them all!!! The box cover is an embossed cardstock that was given to me by a friend of mines. So thrilled to receive them from her. The goodies are all Queen and Company products. I've included all the extra DS pieces, so that the winner could use them for layering or for whatever she might want.

I didn't get a good night's sleep last night, so I'm going to lay down and take a nap (yes, I know, it's one of the many benefits of being a WAHM)... hope you are all having an awesome Aloha Friday....


Updated: Sorry - I forgot to add the link to the tutorial..... click here to learn how to create this easy to do Scrapbook IN A Box!!

Thanks for stopping by... Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen