January 19, 2009

Personalized Address Books

Hello Again...

Ok, here is the last posting for today. I am finally catching up with posting all of my Christmas creations. Hopefully this week, they will all be posted n' done with. LOL!! This past Christmas I covered some Address Books for some of my girlfriends, and personalized each book with the 1st letter of their name, and then added a little hint of flowers from the All Natural Accent line. This line of flowers is only available through Little C's... so come and get your fix if you love them too!!! You can get them here.

Just a reminder... you can view these Little C's creations in the new Little C's Gallery, located here. You can easily upload your creations to the gallery as well, just email me for the invite to the gallery n' check it out!!!










Oh!!! I used my Cricut cartridge called "Stone Script" for the the personalized letters.

Hope you are all having an awesome day off on this Martin Luther King Jr. holiday!!!! I have a dream....

Big Big Hugs,
Jen