January 20, 2009

My 1st Hello Kitty Creations with HK Cartridges




FINALLY.... I was able to open my Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridges and try them out. I created a lil' purse holder, which I cut on my Cricut using the "Tags, Bags, Boxes n' More" cartridge, and then used my Hello Kitty Font and Hello Kitty Greetings for each of the HK heads. I did this project while the Glama Gurlz were over this past Saturday. They talked stories, while I tried to figure out what I was doing. Hee hee.....

Cardstock is of Bazzill Basic, and DS Paper is of Basic Grey. I added a row of tiny beads going down each side... can you see it?!

I am giving away this project away, by the way.... do you want a chance at winning it?! Check out the game I have posted here on Paper Craft Planet, and come play along. All participants will be entered in a drawing to win this project - and YES, it COMES WITH ALL OF THE MACADAMIA NUT HERSHEY KISSES SHOWN HERE AS WELL!!!!

Good Luck!!! Game ends this Sunday, January 25th, 6 am Hawaii Time.

On another note.... I've got some work to do, as I've received my 1st package from Two Scoops Designs!!! Yee Haw!!! I'm going to pray that I get some time tonight to create with them fresh new smelling stamps...

Have a wonderful evening!!!

Aloha,
Jen