January 4, 2009

Gifts For TG Ladies - 3x5 Post It Covers

Thanks for returning!! Here are the goodies I made for my TG girls. I learned how to create this 3x5 post it note cover from my friend Brian, who is the owner of Photo Craft, and the owner of the All Natural Accents line of flowers. I helped him out with demonstrating at one of the stores during December, and these were one of the projects that were a make n' take. I know that a lot of you will want a tutorial on this - so I will work on one as soon as I am done sharing them all with you. I have more of these to share, as I've made them for lots of gals as Christmas gifts. It is such a quick n' easy gift, I just fell in love with making them. The images are Nancy Kubo's Aloha Babies (I think that's what they are called) - but I've downloaded them from Designer Digital. The flowers are of All Natural Accents, which are now sold on Little C's. Most of the DS are DCWV. All letterings were cut on my Cricut. I took a close up photo of each ANA flowers that I used... there were so fun to work with. Ok... here they are:





Here are all of the goodies prettily wrapped in cellophane....

The weekend is coming to an end... today is the last day our family will be on "vacation". CY4 goes back to school and CY3 goes back to work tomorrow... so we're going to enjoy a day of family fun together. Hope you are enjoying the day with your family as well.

Big Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen