January 20, 2009

From Eunice...

Hello All!!! Chinese New Year's is right around the corner, and Hawaii is big time into Chinese New Year's because of our diversity of culture here. Although my parents do not celebrate Chinese New Years, I have 1/3 Chinese in my nationality. Anyhoots, my girlfriend Eunice - from A Star For Chiemi decorated this cute clear paint pail in celebration of Chinese New Year's and has blessed me with it. Chinese New Year this year isn't til' the 26th of January, but Eunice is just sooo on it, and wanted to be ahead of herself, and I commend her for that!!! Because this year is the Year of The Ox, she used a cow die cut from the Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge, and simply added a few more cuts to make it an Ox instead. Great imagination, Eunice!!!! Sooo cute, don't ya agree!?!?! I took photos of all sides, so that you could get a 360 look at it. In the pail, there were tasty furikake n' candy dipped pretzels that my kids n' I munched on immediately. Here... take a look at it...





Thank you sooo much, Eunice!!! Your decorated can really made me smile n' feel so special!!! I think I want that cartridge too now... hmmmm!!!

Toodles!
Jen