January 28, 2009

Finally!! A 2 Scoops Rice Design...


Hey All,

FINALLY.... my 1st creation with the 2 Scoops Designs stamps that I received from Renae. 2 Scoops Designs' blog is located here. Check it out for the latest updates on where and when you can start getting these super cute designs.

For this card, I used "Aloha Musubi", and at first, I was trying to think of something that sounded "musubi-ish"... I 1st thought of "I Miss-Ubi You" - but didn't think that everyone would catch the "miss you" part very well, so instead I went with something that I thought would make sense "Congratulations"....lol!!! and on the inside of the card "Rice-Job!!!" for "NICE-Job!!!"... LOL!!!! Yep, that's my mento sense of humor.

Well, Renae has this image and more on her blog. So if you are interested in getting some for yourself, be sure to stop on over there, and send her an email to purchase.

What I used: Musubi Stamps - 2 Scoops: Aloha Musubi, Glaze for it's cheeks, Copic Sketch Markers, Bazzill Basic CS, Bling Flowers - From Little C's (I have them in stock, different colors too - just haven't had the chance to upload them to the online store, which I will be doing real soon!!!), Ribbon - SU!, Scallop Circle Dies - Nesties, Sizzix embossing plate for background embossing.

Thanks for popping in.... don't forget to play my game for a chance to win the created prize!!

Aloha,
Jen