January 15, 2009

Blog Awards


Thanks to my girls, Joy of "A Place To Be Me", and Margarita of Oh Bumble Is Me, they have both posted this award in my name, and I am totally honored!!!

It's great to have such wonderful friends in blogland. We are able to bounce ideas off of each other, and get to know each other better. I hope you find all those that have encouraged you to stamp a little more than you should. If not... here are a few that have encouraged me to go for it when I'm feeling no mojo:

This next award is from my girl, JackieLou of Bloggin' My Pink Artsie World. She is now known as Ms. Diva J, as she is one of the NEW Little C's Divas.... Thank you for nominating me, girl.... in return, I would like to commend these ladies for F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S blogs as well (of course I am bias):


This last award is also from JackieLou again... but this one, I have to share some info about myself - like 10 HONEST things about myself...lol.... so, here goes:

  1. Sometimes I am not honest about my weight.
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE eating Chicken - especially the FRIED CRUNCHY ones.... oh, but Shoyu Chicken is ONOLICIOUS too!!!!
  3. I am addicted to FACEBOOK!!! Come and join the fun!!! Sign up for Facebook today... look for me n' add me as a FRIEND!!!!
  4. I love being able to cook dinner for my family, I just wish I had more easy dishes to cook!!!
  5. I will take electronic gadgets over jewelry or clothes ANY DAY!!!
  6. I am finding that I am having a hard time thinking about 4 more honest things.... does this mean I am dishonest?
  7. Oh here's something honest, I own a Cricut Expression!!! LOL!!!! I also purchased the Hello Kitty cartridges, and haven't used them yet.... LOL!!!!
  8. I am thinking about ending this post, because there aren't much I can think of right now.
  9. My hobby of stamping actually started out with me collecting watches...... for real!! Honest!!!
  10. It is time to end this post..... honestly..... I have to go.... NOW!!!!
Oh wait - I have 1 more... I'll be posting RAKs received soon..... HONEST!!!!

TOooOoOoooDaaLoOooooO!!!