December 10, 2008

Some RAKs to share n' other things too....

Hello All... it's been a crazy week, but thought I'd sneak in some time to post. I supposed to be working on projects, but the computer keep interrupting me, along with phone calls, and especially HOUSE CHORES!!! Why can't we all just have maids, huh?!

Ok... first off... I would like to welcome 2 new blogs to blogland... my Hanai (adopted) brother-in-law (Corrina's hubby) started a blog!!! Yes, he's a stamper... no, just kidding. His blog is called 100 Hawaii Icons. He is a fabulous photographer, who has the eye to capture the beauty of the islands. He will be posting new photos daily, and sharing with us Hawaii's gorgeousness, so check him out often - if you miss Hawaii, or want to see something from Hawaii, you could request it from him, and he'll probably do it, if you ask nicely. =0) Also, a Hawaii stamping sister has found her place in blogland as well. Her name is Grace, and she is an SU! demonstrator, and she's strutting her stuff over at Stamping With Love. She's got some creations already posted, and can't wait to see more!!! Please head on over, and give them some luv-luv. They'd be so happy to have you visit - you'll love what you find!!!

On Terri K.'s Kimono Calendar's... some of you have expressed a great desire for the template that Terri K. used for her Kimono Calendar. I know that the template was cut using an Accucut die cut. I have put in a call to Terri, so hopefully she'll be able to share a template with me. I will keep you all posted on this.

Lastly, here are some RAK's received most recently... click on the photo to transport to their blog (if any):






What sweet treats, huh?! Time to cook din-din....

Smooches!
Jen