December 24, 2008

Projects I created for Little C's Christmas Party....

Here are the projects I created for my Little C's Christmas party.....

I made name tags for each attendee... used the elements created by Nancy Kubo of DesignerDigitals.com:

Favors.... which I cut the box out using my Cricut cartridge "Tags, Bags, Boxes n' More". Bobi helped add the ribbon and stamp on there. I printed the sentiment using my computer, then punched out with SU!'s tag punch (the larger one). We made about 25 of these....


Door prizes.... which Bobi also helped me with. I just gave lil' doooo-dads... some were purchased, some were from my store....


And here is the make n' take. I wanted something simple and easy to do, so that after wards we could really get to having some fun during the party.... I will post a tutorial on how to create this easy gift card holder later....



What's a Gift Card Holder, without a Gift Card?! I gave each attendee a $5 Gift Card to use at Little C's...
I will post later the tutorial, and also the RAKs I received on that day... a lot of awesome creations!!!

But for now, I better go rest.

Hugs,
Jen