December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas From Us Youngs.....

Aloha!!! Sending our love and aloha on this bright aloha Christmas day!!! May you and your family enjoy today with lots of love, aloha, laughter and memories. Mele Kalikimaka as you already probably know, means "Merry Christmas".

This is the photo card I created this year for our family's Christmas card. I used the elements created by Mindy Terasawa from DesignerDigitals.com, then printed at Sam's Club. CY4 says my hat is too small... well, that's the point... I wanted to state that I'm always wearing the hat of a child (on many occassions). I also wanted to share my silliness.... so there you have it.

I haven't sent out the hard copies yet, and I know I will have a few left. So, if you want a hard copy of this Christmas Photo Card, please email me at littlecs7@gmail.com and let me know....

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

Lots of Love n' Aloha,
Jen n' her boyz....