December 7, 2008

Little C's Christmas Party

Ok folks... Little C's is having a Christmas Party!!!! If you are in the State of Hawaii, island of Oahu on this day....you're invited!!! I might've missed a few people, so if you know someone that is into paper crafting, and would love to meet others within the same area, and share the same passion, please feel free to invite her/him. Here are the details:

Who: Little C's (Jen)
What: Christmas Party
When: December 21st, 2008 - Sunday
Time: 11am - 4pm
Where: Little C's Stomping Ground (My Garage)
Why: To have a great time with all my local stamping sisters....

Please bring a handmade gift to participate in our Secret Santa Swap.

It is a POTLUCK. Here is what's on the menu so far:

* Steam Rice
* Zippy's Fried Chicken
* Spinach Salad

We are looking for...... More Main Dishes, Desserts, Fruits, Drinks, Chips n' Dips, Ice.... anything you feel like bringing!!!!


Come and join the fun and festivities!!! Meet your fellow local blogging and stamping sisters!! We will have games, prizes, and giveaways!!! Nothing to create, just a get together to kick back, have a great time, make new friends, and to enjoy each others company. I hope you can make it!!

Please RSVP to me by December 16th if you can make it. Call me if you have questions. A map & directions to my house will be sent out to those that reply accordingly.

Sorry... I know, I would love to have all my mainland sisters come and join us... maybe we can do a LIVE cam during the party? That would be awesome huh?!

Aloha,
Jen Young