December 15, 2008

From Joy


I met up with Joy of A Place To Be Me at Teri's house last week, during Teri's Christmas Party celebration. I haven't seen Joy in AGES, and I've never met her adorable daughter, Taelyn until that evening. They are a pair of sweet cupcakes I tell ya... it was such a pleasure, I can't wait to see them again this coming Sunday - during Little C's Christmas party!! WoooHooo!!!

Joy n' Tae gave me this cute Hello Kitty baggie. Isn't it adorable?!?! I just love that ribbon that was used. (The snowman treat in the foreground is from Michelle, but I will share more of her RAKs in another post). Most of the goodies were already eaten by yours truly, so sorry if the bag looks empty.

Thank you Joy n' Tae for such a sweet, sweet gesture!!! Too cute n' I am so glad I got to see you again, Joy, talk stories and especially able to meet your little shining starlet.

Stay tune for more posts of RAKs I received.

Aloha,
Jen