November 12, 2008

An Oriental Card: Wisdom


Hey Everybody...

How was everyone's Veteran's Day holiday yesterday?! I hope you all got to do what you wanted to do yesterday.

Here is another Oriental card that I will be selling at my sister's store in Sacramento. I used the Washi paper that I purchased sometime last month, and some stamps that I had in my folder. Cardstock is SU! and Bazzill Basic.

Well, I'm trying to think up a Christmas Tag making class using all Cricut products. Anyone interested in attending or purchasing kits? I will keep you all posted on this project. I hope I can have all my ideas laid out before the end of the week.

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. Hang in there... the weekend is ALMOST here!!!

Hugs,
Jen

PS>>> My "Tip Jar" is back (right column) - some of you have expressed how you missed it since I've taken it down, and want to click on something just for the heck of it... so - get clickin'... I've combined it together with my visit count. I'll be giving out candy again... soon.