November 24, 2008

2 Christmas Tags

Happy Thanksgiving Week!!! Can you believe Thanksgiving is in less than 3 days?! Oh My!!! The year has flown by... unbelievable!!! Well, past couple of days, I held a Cricut Class for people here on Oahu. I had a wonderful turn out - got to meet a few new ladies.... so that was nice. It's always nice to meet and make new friends, huh?! It was once again, a fun class!!!

Anyways, here are 2 more projects that we created for the classes - tomorrow is Little C's weekly challenge, so I will share the other 2 projects 2 days from now.


The tag on the left was created using the cartridge called "Paper Doll Dress Up" - I call it "Pinky Mrs. Claus". We used white acrylic paint to paint on the frosting on the tree, and brown acrylic paint to color the bark of the tree. Then used SU! Regal Rose and sponged it to the edges of all the pink card stock, and SU! Chocolate Chip to sponge the edges of the brown card stock. Gives it depth.

The Red ornament tag was created using the "Joys of the Seasons" cartridge. I also used a Cuttlebug Border Folder call "Frills" for the top of the ornament, just to emboss and give it that ornament topping look. Stamps are from Hero Arts.

Ok, gotta start my day - hope you all have an awesome week!! Tomorrow is Little C's Weekly Challenge.... I hope I have time today to create 2 cards, one for this blog and one for the other.... fat chance!!! We'll see....

Aloha,