November 8, 2008

Gift for Massage Attendees

Hello and Good Morning Saturday to all!!! I think today officially starts off the winter craft fairs. I was thinking of checking out some of them, but I don't even know which ones are going on. Hahaha!!! Even if I go, I usually go to browse and eat the food there. Oh yummy.... andagi, malasada, spam musubi... yum, yum, yummmm... we'll I'll have to google it and find out what's going on in craft fair world.

Remember last month, when my sister Nasha came down? She was able to offer her massage talents to some of my friends. Her company is called, "Essence of Tranquility", and she is located in the Sacramento, California region. She is really good, and has great healing hands (and I'm not just saying that, because she's my sister - other clients have mentioned to me about this as well). CY3 and I were able to experience a full body massage from her - I was soooo relaxed, and I just wanted to sleep all day after the massage. (I didn't get the same effect from the massage I had this past week). Anyways, Nasha also owns a store called "The Hidden Treasure Shop", and she sells my cards in her store. If you are in the area, and decide to get a massage from her, you will receive a free card (there in the store) created by me, of your choice - as long as you mention that you've heard about her store through my blog. So I hope you get the chance to visit her. I have posted her business card at the bottom of this posting, incase you would like to contact her prior to your visiting.

Ok, so I made these cards for those that got massages during the time that Nasha was here visiting. Here is what I used: Cricut Machine: Accent Essential cartridge (for the "Bracket Shape cut"), Mini Monograms cartridge (for Scallop Circle cut), SU! - Apple stamp, Hero Arts - Thanks So Much stamp, Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots folder, Water Color Pencils & Water Blending Pen, Olive Green Grosgrain Ribbon from SU!, Cardstock fr Bazzill and SU!...

I also picked up some lotion and sensual soap thingies from WalMart. Just a little something to give back to them for taking the chance and believing in my sister, and trusting in me (none of them have met her before). I wrapped up the treats in clear plastic, added a pretty lil' tag with a stamp of a lady bubble bathing. This stamp is also from SU!. The scallop circle was cut with my Circle Nesties (spellbinder). I actually promised a "make n' take" to those that came for a massage, but because Nasha said I should leave the house during the session, I wasn't able to have them do a make n' take afterall.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I will be updating the Birthday RAK club soon, and adding those of you that have patiently waited to be added to the club.


My sister's biz card:




Have a wonderful day!!

Aloha,