November 15, 2008

Fanciful Frames: A Cricut Creation using Whipper Snapper & Sizzix too...


Good Morning Sunday Crafters,

Here are 2 frames I created using the Cricut Design Studio. What are they, you say? Well, the frame on the top (in red) was actually something that I saw on my girlfriend Cheryl's site. Her creation (located here) which is of a pail with a reindeer in front of this particular frame, uses a Sizzix die cut, that looks like the red one. I used the Design Studio program to make a frame like it.

The 2nd frame is just something I was playing around with, and loved the results.

Cricut Design Studio Users - You May Download the file for these frames here:

Download Fanciful Frames - By Jen Young


Cartridges I used: Accent Essentials, George & Doodlebug

Here are the cards that I created using these frames....


On this card, I used the same Sizzix Reindeer cut that Cheryl used, Dew Drops, SU! Ribbons, and DCWV DS Paper. The Circle cut is embossed using the same folder she used as well, a CB folder with Snowflakes.


On this card, I used a SU! stamp for the sentiment, and the image is a Whipper Snapper image. Dew Drops were used for the middle of my Prima Flowers. I think this card looks more SPRING than FALL. LOL!!! Sorry - I totally spaced on this one.


Don't forget to ck out my Any Kine Talk Story blog... so far, I've posted about "Broken Slippahs" and "Cup O' Noodles". I think a lot of the locals will find it fun to read.

Have a wonderful weekend....

Aloha,
Jen