November 14, 2008

A Cricut Creation: Wedding Invite Samples

Happy Aloha Friday...

I was going to combine this posting with the previous one, but thought the previous one deserved a posting all on it's own. Anyways, here are some wedding invited I created for my girlfriend Bobbi. She was looking for some ideas to make invites for her cousin's daughter. Gotta love Hawaii.... everybody just help each other out when needed.

Well, here are 4 creations, I used the Cricut Machine to cut the Bride n' Groom silhouette, and several cuttlebug folders to add some definition. Which one do you think she's going to like?

This one uses the Swiss Dots folder. All scallop n' bride n' groom cuts are from Cricut. I used the Wedding Solutions and Accent Essential cartridges, and dew drops.


CB folder: Birds n' Swirls, and dew drops

CB Folder: Swirls

This one - I took 3 pics of, I used the Heart Fold cut that I created using my design studio program. I will come back and link to the download later.


Ok, gotta go... we're heading to a funeral today.

Have a wonderful Friday!!!

Aloha,
Jen