November 22, 2008

Cricut Class Creation: Gift Card Holder

Hello All.... I have been Crazy Busy again!!! I had my Cricut Class yesterday (Friday), and am having another tomorrow. The class is to make 4 tags, and 1 Gift Card holder, plus some instructions on using the Design Studio program. Yesterday's class went good. I had a great time with the ladies, and they did too.

Today, I will share with you the Gift Card holder that I had them create. I used the DS program to create this item. Thanks to my Sistah, Teri - who I got the idea from. Design Studio users may download the cut file by scrolling down to the bottom of this posting. I will post the other creations within the next couple of days.



Design Studio Users: Download Gift Card Holder

Used: Plantin Schoolbook, Mini Monograms


Aloha,