November 19, 2008

Cricut Class - 4 Christmas Tags & 1 Gift Card Holder

Hello Crafters....

Sorry I haven't been posting lately.... I have a Cricut Class coming up on Friday and Sunday, and I have been working on getting my samples ready for that. If there is anyone in the State of Hawaii, on the Island of Oahu that is interested in attending my class in person, here is the info:

  • When: Friday, November 21st, 2008
  • Time: 10 am - 2 pm
  • Where: My House
-or- for those that work on the weekdays, this may be the class for you...
  • When: Sunday, November 23rd, 2008
  • Time: 10 am - 2 pm
  • Where: My House
Please note - you DO NOT need to have a Cricut Machine in order to attend my classes. This class is fun, a great way to meet others that also share the love of using the Cricut Machine, an informative class that will help you decide if you want to get a machine, or a way to use die cuts from the machine without owning it, and best of all a creative class to get your creaive juices flowing.

For those that would like to attend the Friday class, please email me no later than tomorrow, Thursday, November 21st. For those that would like to attend the Sunday Class, please email me no later than Friday, November 22nd. My email is littlecs7@gmail.com.

This is a partial instructional class on using Cricut's Design Studio program. The instructional part will take place during the 1st 1-2 hours of each class. Therefore it is imperative that you arrive on time, so that you do not miss out on the informative part of the class. The 2nd part of the class will consists of pasting your tags together. Everything will be pre-cut, and all that is needed is putting the pieces together by following the samples I provide, as well as adding any embellishments. Cost of Class is $15.

I also have kits available for those that live everywhere else. Cost is $15, Free Shipping anywhere in the US and Canada.

I will be back with a peek at my samples....