November 6, 2008

Cat's Pajama: A Christmas Card for LCWC #16

Oh My!!! Sorry sooo late on this posting. I didn't have a chance to create a card for this site yesterday, but this morning, CY3 took CY4s to school, and I was able to have 1 free hour before taking Cy to school. So I created this card. Geez... approximately 11 hours later, I am finally able to post it. Where the heck did my day go?! Well... it's been crazy!!

The best thing about it (at first) was that I went to get a Shiatsu Massage. Very interesting. When I got there... the massage took place 1) on the floor, and 2) amongst other people getting a massage. That is real different compared to the massages I've had in Vegas, and my sister's. Usually I am in a room all by my lonesome, along with the therapist... but not this place. The other thing that I thought strange, was the fact that the therapist was miss Aloha with all the customers entering and leaving the office. I could hear everyone's conversation, and everybody just talking to each other, who cares that my butt is facing up in the air, and my back is being worked on, right?! Anyways, after I was done - I called my sister, and gave her a report. She wasn't too pleased. It didn't really bother me, because I'm Miss Aloha myself, anyways. But she said that the massage therapy is supposed to be a pleasant and soothing one. Ok... so, I've decided that 2 weeks from now, I will plan an appointment for a massage at another location, and I will again report to my sister, and share with all of you. So, my overall experience at this location that I went to this morning - it was "alright". It could've definitely been better, had it been a little more relaxing, and soothing with no one talking. LOL!!!!

Now, the reason why I said that the best thing that happened today at first was my massage, but I later got a phone call from CY3 telling me that he has 4 FREE tickets to the Cirque du Soleil - Saltimbanco!!!! OMFGosh!!! I am totaly excited and altough I would've love to go with him, I couldn't ask my mom to watch my kid tonight because 1) it's a school night, and they shouldn't be out anyways, and 2) she's going to watch them twice next week. ACCCCCK!!!!! So... Mr. CY3... my sweetness goes and says... "Why don't you have a girls night out - go invite some of your girlfriends to go with you...". So, right away - I dial my Glama Gurlz, Rina, Bobbi and Jo... Rina and Bobbi both accepted, and are totally excited to go, while Jo, we haven't gotten a hold of yet. LOL!!! She lives near the area that we are going to, so hopefully she'll be able to meet up with us

later.

So there you have it... that's pretty much what the day consisted of - oh, there was laundry and dishes that I did... but they aren't worth talking about. Tee Hee... On to my creation......

I made this card according to the challenge that I have going on this week over at Little C's blog. It is LCWC #16!!! Holy Moly, huh!!??! Well, please join the fun and play along. It is a sketch challenge this week, and you are to follow the sketch featured above.... upload your creation to the web, then post a comment to my Little C's blog and let me know where that creation is located.

Here's what I used on this creation: Cat's Pajama's - All Stamp Images, DS - DCVW Christmas Glitter Pack, CS - SU! Real Read, Buttons, Scissors for the scallop edge.

Ok, that's it!! Thanks for popping in, and spending a little bit of your day here with me. I hope to get some pictures tonight of our outing, and share them with you tomorrow!!!

Toodles,