November 29, 2008

2 More Cricut Creations - From My Cricut Class


Hello All!!!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving Feast!?!?!? It was a long day for CY3 n' I, so I am sure you all had long wonderful days as well. My parents were both sick with the flu, so it was just me n' my siblings n' nieces n' nephew. My in-laws did their own thing, so it wasn't too packed here in the house.

Anyways, if you want to read more about my Thanksgiving, I will be writing about it on my "Any Kine Talk Story" blog later... be sure to stop on by and check it out.

Here are the other 2 projects we created during my Cricut class last week. Man, time flies.... can't believe we made this a week ago already...

The tag with the gingerbread man n' house was created using the "Stretch Your Imagination", "Tags Bags Boxes & More" and "Joys of the Season" cartridges. I also used the Cuttlebug folder "Snowflakes". I used 2 dew drops for the gingerbread man's chest n' tummy, and I used acrylic paint to add the frosting on him. The sentiment is from Cat's Pajamas. I added some glitter to the tops of the house by adding glue to the cuts and sprinking glitter. I took a close up pic of it so that you can see the glitter on there.

The 2nd tag was created with the "Tags Bags Boxes n' More" and "Joys of the Season" cartridges. I really like the look of frills, and thought together with a snowflake against black cardstock would be so pretty. I didn't add glitter to the snowflake on this tag, but I had some ladies do so to theirs, and boy did it look so pretty!!! The sentiment is a Hero Arts sentiment.

Now I gotta get into "full mode" of Christmas Crafting... so I will probably be less on the blogs and more at the craft table - also need to take care of my Christmas shopping this year. I am SOOOOO behind this year!!! I usually am DONE by December (I usually do all my Christmas shopping in October), but well, we all know that times are hard.... so we had to hold off for a little while this time around, and hold on to the funds we could.

How about you?!?! Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet!?

Thank reminds me - I better get cracking on a Christmas card too!!!! ACK!!!!!

Ok.... so I'm gonna take a month long blog break.... I'll be back in January!!!!

Big Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen