October 23, 2008

Winner 2 of Week 2

Yes... I'm actually very BEHIND in posting this. I shuddah posted this last week, but I didn't have much time, and I kept putting it off.... next thing I knew - it was another week gone by.

Anyways, here's the winner of week #2: Toni of Whimsical Thoughts.... YAY!!! Send me your deets girl... or do I have it already? Ok, send it to me again anyways, just in case...

Here's what's coming to ya:

  • TAC's DS Paper Pack: Tuscany
  • 1 Autumn Leaves Alphabet Set (Store Copy - used maybe twice - no worry, still GOOD!!!)
  • 1 set of clear floral designed stamps (set of 6)
  • 1 wood mounted stamp of a camera
WYSIWYG....

Thanks for posting the banner.... ok, I will have to go through my stuffs, and pull for week 3's winner... so, I'll be back... soon!!

Hugs,
Jen