October 5, 2008

Whiff of Joy: Angel Blowing Kisses


Happy Sunday All....

I am slowly trying to get out of the "blog break" - I hope this week I'll be able to take that lil' bear in the upper left column away, so that I can be "FREE". I created yesterday, and used the Whiff of Joy stamp called "Angel Blowing Kisses". Ever since I seen Jenn's Copic tutorial, I wanted to try it out, and see if I can follow her way of coloring. I don't think I managed to do so, but it could be because I am using Walmart's white cardstock? Not sure. I thought it still came out pretty though. The card layout was something I already had lying around. I have about 6 of them, so I figure it was about time to use them. Anyways, here is my creation.....

Update on my box of "stuffs" I was looking for - FOUND! The goods were transferred and combined into another box of stuffs, and it was right there under my nose. Duh!!

Update on the miniature easel I was looking for - thank you to Jean and Becky who both suggested stores that I can go to. So far, I only went to one of the stores - and the easel wasn't there. It's ok... I will run into it one of these days. LOL!!!

Here's a 2nd photo to show the glitz that I added to the image. I use this same image for tomorrow's posting, but I colored it with Prisma Colored Pencil and Gamsol to blend. Be sure to stop by tomorrow and check it out, and you can see the difference between the 2 mediums.

Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday....

Hugs,
Jen