October 24, 2008

Sheep Thank You Card



Happy Aloha Friday All....

I'm taking my sister to the beach today... hopefully the weather is going to be GOOD!!! We've been waiting patiently for this day to arrive, a day of nice breezy sun, and everyone in the family being WELL. Cy is still coughing a little actually, but I am hoping the salt water is going to help.... here is a pic of my sis and Cy taken on the day of the funeral. He looks pretty happy for being a semi-sick child, eh?


I have been behind on my Thank You cards, so you will be seeing a lot of Thank You cards in the next few days..... I am loving the fact that I have this Pieces of Me blog, because it forces me to create with the other stuffs that I have lingering around, and not just to focus on stuffs that I'm selling through Little C's. I swear, it's so hard to stick to one thing - it drives me nuts, but that's what drives me. Anyways, image is from Pink Petticoat. You just download and print her images (for a small fee of course), and then you can color, create and do whatever you want to do with it. It is also an Angel Company... so what the heck - sell what you make with them too... why not!?

Ok, gotta go, it's time to take the kids to school!! Have a great weekend!!!

Toodles!
Jen