October 30, 2008

RUSH Job: Goodies For Cy's Classmates


Well... here is what my RUSH job turned out to be. I was so busy yesterday.... and didn't have time to make these til' super last minute, like at 12 a.m. last minute. I was up watching Grey's Anatomy on my DVR, and making these things while watching. I went to bed at 2:30 a.m., I am sure I would've been in bed sooner, if only I had felt more relaxed and not so amped from the coffee I drank at 8 p.m. Anyways, I was back up at 5:30 a.m., to drive the kids to school. You can imagine how LONG today has actually seemed... after this posting - I'm going to lie down!!! (But taking my laptop with me so I can play with my Cricut DS - sorry Catherine!!! I can't help it!!!!). Sorry about the blurry photos, these photos were actually taken with my cell phone camera. CY4 took my camera with him to work, and I couldn't find the Scan Disk for my camera here at home, so desperate me had to settle for a cell phone camera.



These are basically matchbook candy type holder thingies... All stamped images are of The Angel Company, and they were colored with my water color pencils n' water blending brush (the one that hold water in the pen shaft). DP is Die Cuts with a View... the Glitter Fall Pack!!






Happy Halloween!!! I better get some rest before tomorrow comes, and I can't catch up!!!

Hugs,
Jen